Tuesday 15 September 2009

Flash CS4

I am currently spending far too much time learning the new tools in Flash CS4! Also, because I am also a College lecturer (as well as being an MA student myself), I am having to update all my handouts for Flash..... time consuming stuff. I have been using Flash 8 and have jumped to the new version and its mind blowing how much new stuff there is to get my head around - Inverse Kinematics, the new motion editor, 3D tool, to name a few. I have also been playing with Camtasia, a recording software to create video tutorials.  I only downloaded the free trial, but I think its worth getting the full version because it's a great tool and will be quicker than creating step by step handouts with screenshots! I am also dipping my toes into After Effects.... its just finding the time to absorb it all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment